SOLUTIONS - I CAN'T GET MY BRYDGE TO WORK
Firstly, we are sorry to hear this! First step is to contact our Customer Support Team firstname.lastname@example.org. We will walk you through a series of trouble shooting steps and hopefully get you and your Brydge back working perfectly. If your Brydge does appear to have a problem, we will issue you with an RMA for its return back to our facility to be checked.
30 DAY RETURN POLICY
Full refund (less 7.5% re-stocking fee) for unused and un-opened products.
Partial refund (less 7.5% re-stocking fee) if packaging is damaged, product visibly used/worn. Partial refund amount at the discretion of Brydge quality assurance team, based on inspection of returned product.
No refund if product is damaged / unusable.
No refund on any accessory.
RETURNS - CHANGE OF MIND
If you decide you do not want to keep your Brydge, contact our Customer Support Team email@example.com within 30 days of delivery to receive your unique RMA and instructions regarding your return. DO NOT RETURN TO SENDER - as we manage our returns from of our distribution warehouses in many parts of the world. Brydge will process a refund for returns of keyboards only - not accessories. Evidence of purchase, purchase date and delivery date will be required. Only returns with an RMA will be accepted. RMA's expire after 14 days.
- Brydge offers free return shipping on any approved warranty claims. The return must be sent back within 14 days from date the warranty claim was approved.
- Once a return has been received by our warehouse it may take between 5 -10 working days for it to be processed/ assessed.
- A replacement product assumes the remaining term of the warranty from the original date of purchase. When a product is replaced, the returned item becomes the property of Brydge and any replacement item becomes your property.
- Accidental damage, scratches, dings, dents or any shifting in the keys and/or the keyboard due to rough treatment or incorrect use of the keyboard is not covered and will void the warranty.
- Any keyboard that has any physical damage or damage caused by liquid will not be approved for a return/refund.
- Brydge reserves the right to reject any return or warranty claim where it detects foul play.
- If you are returning to one of our facilities outside of the United States, you will need you to provide the shipper and tracking information to firstname.lastname@example.org for the return. Should the tracking information not be provided upon shipping the return, an additional US$9.95 may be payable.
- A shipping label will be provided to you if you are within the United States. If you are outside the United States, we will be reimburse your return shipping to a maximum of US$15 after providing a copy of the shipping receipt.
- Brydge will not be liable for any duties or charges associated with returning the keyboard. Clearly mark "returning unsuitable goods to sender" on the customs form and parcel itself. We recommend using registered insured postage as we will not cover loss of a return.
SHIPPING MY RETURN
All returns must have their unique RMA (provided by our Customer Support Team) attached to the outside packing box. Any return that does not have an RMA number will not be accepted.
Your return must be sent back within 14 days of your RMA being issued.
The returned keyboard must be in its original packaging. A refund will only be processed once the item is accepted/ tested by our team as a valid return.
You must provide the shipper and relevant tracking information for the return (for example FedEX 12345). Should the shipping and tracking information not be provided to email@example.com upon shipping the item, an additional US$9.95 will be charged.
We recommend you use registered and insured postage. We will not be responsible for lost or damaged items returned.
Once we receive your return, it may take between 5 to 10 working days for it to be processed/ tested prior to receiving your refund notification. Your refund may take up to 10 working days from date of process to show up on your credit card statement.
CANCEL MY ORDER
We understand this can happen, ordering a product then suddenly filled with buyers remorse! If this happens to you, contact our Customer Support Team firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible and we will do our best to cancel your order.
If your order has already dropped into the processing phase, we are unable to stop the shipping process. Therefore, you will have to return your order for a refund by reaching out and receiving an RMA for the return as per our normal 30 day return policy.
OOPS! I ORDERED THE WRONG ITEM
If you mistakenly order the incorrect product, please contact our Customer Support Team email@example.com. We will do our best to correct your order before shipping.
If your order has already shipped, we will issue you with an RMA for the return. Once your return is received, we will provide you with a credit note for you to re-order.
Any credit note that is issued for a color / model change will be processed less a 6% transaction fee.
DISCLAIMERS - Brydge disclaims all liability for any damage or malfunction caused to any separately purchased Apple® iPad or Microsoft Surface Pro 3 or 4, and shall not be responsible under any implied or expressed warranty or guarantee in relation to any separately purchased Apple® iPad or Microsoft Surface Pro 3 or 4.